Bajaj Auto is an Indian two-wheeler and three-wheeler manufacturing company. Bajaj Auto is fourth-largest bike manufacture in India. Bajaj Auto is the world’s largest three-wheeler manufacturer. 480,000 three-wheelers which was 57% of the total market share in India. Out of these 480,000 three-wheelers, 53% were exported and remaining 47% were sold in India.If you are looking for the battery with best price for any of the Bajaj Auto three wheeler models then you have landed at the right place. You will find battery from Batterydukan from leading brand like Exide for all the Bajaj three wheeler models.